Sunday, February 19, 2017

They're Baaaaaaack!



Ruru the Cat here.  Seriously?  It seems we no sooner get rid of those monsters than they show up again.  Remember the baby, the toddler, and the dog [and those people who seem to have nothing better to do than to ruin innocent cats' lives by bringing them here]?  Well, this time, it was worse yet.  They were here for TWO DAYS!  And that crazy toddler wouldn't leave us ALONE!  He smacked us, chased us around while threatening us with pointy things, knocked our water dish over multiple times, followed us to places we thought were safe, stole my cheese right out from under my nose... that thing is relentless.  I think it was particularly designed with cat torment in mind.




Oh, and even the little baby human got in on the persecute-innocent-animals game.  If anyone got anywhere near him, particularly the dogs, they were bound to get pounded.  Small humans are SCARY.



And that big dog...that big, scary dog still has those big teeth.  And he kept showing them off.  Harmoni told me he was just yawning and smiling and stuff, but what does a dog know?  


Weirder still, they brought this big fluffy pink something that looked sort of like an animal but WASN'T an animal.  It didn't smell or act like an animal.  My person hauls stuff like that around all the time, but nothing this BIG.

                                                              (See?  Really big!)

We all had to cower in the basement and pray they'd leave.  It was horrible!

Here's Harmoni's testimonial.  She'll tell you:




Ruru's not kidding!  Those things are scary, all of them!  Everything Ruru says is true, except the big dog mountain really was just yawning and smiling.  Aries isn't scary.  He's just old and tired.  And he brings yummy food and treats.  So he's welcome anytime.  Come to think of it, the toddler often offered me food, especially that chocolate stuff my people never want me to have. And the little baby human kept spilling food and milk all over, so I could do my duty and clean it up.  The big, blue-haired female wouldn't leave me alone, but she ended up petting me and snuggling me.  So she wasn't all bad.  Maybe it's okay if they come back.  They give me food.  

Aw, come on, Harmoni.  You're kidding, right?  Who asked you?

You did.  

You're no help.  Dodger, come on.  You're a dog.  They wouldn't leave you alone.  Tell them how bad these horrors were.



I like people.  They gave me food.  It was yummy.  They petted me.  It was nice.  What was I saying? 


Ruru again, the only sane creature in this house.  Man, dogs are useless.  It was horrible!  A trauma!  The worst thing that's happened all week!  That's what you get when you let a dog talk.  Mutts.

No comments:

Post a Comment