Monday, April 11, 2016

An open Door is Love



I'm a cat.  I live in a house on a highway, so my people don't let me get out of the house, like, at all.  Drives me nuts some days.  Sometimes, I smell stuff outside that's exciting.  Well, now I really really want to be outside, but no one will let me.  Today, my person mommy did the most exciting thing.  Even more exciting that putting the foot rest up on the sofa, so we could play on and over and around it.  We got several days of fun that way until they put the foot rest down.

Well, today, something more exciting happened.  She opened the door.  Okay, so she locked the storm door, so we couldn't really get out and get flattened like my cat mama was.  But the door is open so we can SMELL outside.  We can feel outside.  We can almost taste outside.  Those bugs I talked about last week can get inside, so we can chase them and kill them, and better yet, eat them.  Man, we've had a lot of fun with that.  They're not as yummy as mice, but they're great to chase around.  And nothing beats sitting around in the sunshine that comes through that door.  I can feel and smell and taste spring!  I never got to meet last year's spring because I was born last summer.  Spring is my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment