Monday, January 25, 2016

The Plush Cat



You think I look like a normal cat, but I'm the eternal snuggle kitty.  Every night is fun, but I get so lonely without my person.  I love to play with my brothers and sisters all night.  We chase each other around the house, across the furniture, up and down the stairs... It's a lot of fun.  But I do all that, wishing my person would wake up. Then she does wake up, and I snuggle her.  Or let her snuggle me.  For everyone else, I only stick around while they're petting me, rubbing my belly.  I'm a normal cat for everyone else.   But for my person, I flop around in her hands and let her haul me everywhere.  I don't fight anything.  I'll sit on her lap like a blankie for hours.  I'll let her snuggle me to sleep at night light a teddy bear.  I am my person's favorite plush toy.  Until you bring out the cheese.  Then, I'm a set of claws and a stomach.  But as soon as the cheese goes away, I'll flop in her hands again.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment