Monday, January 18, 2016

Kitten Portal

Remember when I said last March, my person-daddy found a batch of week old kittens in a shed near the house and brought them home?  My person-parents thought they were done with kittens with the first batch they'd ever found in the 10 years of living in this house because they could not catch their cat-mama and therefore, supposed her to be dead.  Then they started to wonder if they were done when a few months later, I showed up in a second batch of kittens, with my five brothers and sisters.  Then they thought they might be done with kittens showing up because they caught my real cat-mama and fixed her.  Except that the next day, they saw another mama with three older kittens in tow.

 Now, they've thrown their hands up in the air and wonder if they're EVER going to be done with kittens because a few days ago, a very pregnant mama cat with no apparent owner but a real affection for humans showed up on their doorstep.  They took her in, so she could have the babies in safety and she and all of her babies could then be given away when the kittens are old enough.  I'm pretty sure there's a kitten magnet in the house or maybe a portal to the kitten dimension nearby that opened up last March, and that it will NEVER be closed.  Isn't that so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment