Friday, January 8, 2016

Super Kitty!


I'm Super Kitty.  No, really.  You don't believe me.  Just to prove how super I am, I went zooming around the house in a cape.  It kind of scared me, actually, because it was a plastic bag, and it was sort of an accident that I wore it like a cape.  Kind of freaked me out and everybody else, too.  But I got into it and out of it all by myself.  That just shows you how awesome I am.

See, I have claws like Wolverine.  Okay, so maybe they're a little shorter, but when they claw you in the neck, you'll be sure they're Wolvie-sized claws.  I can climb like Spider-Man.  Mostly people, floor to shoulder, but chairs and Christmas trees and everything else are no problem for a super kitty like me.  And I fly like Superman.  Clearly, I do because one minute, I'm sitting, staring up at the cheese from the ground, and the next, I'm soaring up to your shoulder to land gracefully--sort of--and beg for food.  I'm at home in the dark and have night vision like Batman, and I don't even need goggles.  And I have a great secret identity.  Cute, cuddly kitty by night, crazy nut soaring around the house by night.  You'd never know it was me.  See.  I'm just awesome.  Who needs another superhero when you have me?

No comments:

Post a Comment