Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Companion Cat

My people heard of a sweet, elderly lady who was sad that her husband had died. The daughter of this sweet lady was worried that she was all alone and needed someone to live for and be her friend.  So she called and asked about us kittens.  The sweet lady wanted a girl kitten, but the only ones left [other than me] were boys.  But then my people decided to give away the cat in the picture, Cleo, to help that sweet lady get her smile back.

The sweet lady showed up, ready for Cleo with an entire box of cat food.  And now, that lady has someone to love and someone to live for.  And Cleo no longer has to fight with the dogs, who chased her around, or us kittens, who she didn't like very well.  I think she'll be much happier there.  I'm much happier with her there, too, because she no longer hisses at me.  Have a happy life, Cleo and sweet lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment