Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mama?

                                              Mama's latest batch [us] getting a bath

I think they found Mama, but I don't know.  I don't really remember her.  It's been five weeks since my people found me.  That's over half a life time ago.  But they put food in a trap for her, and she came in.  Her face looks like my brother's, and her body like my sister's.  They fed her for over a week and took her to the vet to stop her from making more and more and more of us.  The vet even confirmed she had had babies.  My people were so excited that they told EVERYBODY they had caught Mama.

Then the day after they set Mama free to keep the territory clear of other strays, a new cat showed up leading another line of kittens.  I'm pretty sure I heard my people groan.  I'm wondering when I get to meet my new playmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment