Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fuzzy Shoulder Angel



I am so tiny, I have a hard time seeing anything above ankle level.  I'm even smaller than my brother from the same litter, a little shorter but 1/3 his weight.  I don't like that I can't see anything, especially when I smell food.  So when Mommy is making lunch, I climb her leg from the floor to her shoulder to watch what she's doing.  I'm ready to assist her in eating meat and cheese at a moment's notice because I'm sweet that way.  I really like helping. But sometimes, people get kind of upset when I try to climb them with my little claws.  I don't get it.  I guess they don't understand how sweet I can be for them in case they have any extra food.  All I want to do is sit like a shoulder angel and descend like a predator onto unsuspecting cheese.  I guess I'll go climb Mommy instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment