Sunday, November 12, 2023

My Spot, My Hand, Mine Mine Mine

[Me in my spot.]

Ruru the Cat here. I don't know why other cats don't understand that this is my house because I was here first. Well, except for Maya. But she doesn't count because she's not me. I got here first. I marked it all with my face. This is MY cat tree. See me in it? I like it, so it's mine. 


[The Wrong Cat in My Spot.]


Here is a misguided cat, who clearly doesn't understand all this. She's the youngest and came last. She should get that everything here is already claimed. By me. Many times over. But here she is, getting love from my hand on my perch. No wonder her name is Varya, which means wolf and thief. 

[Varya in My Box.]

She's befriended all the cats in the house. She's rubbed her own face across my stuff. She eats my dog food that I stole fair and square. Now, she claims every box that has shown up in the house. Every one. If there's a box, she's in it. I like boxes, so they should be mine. Why me? How I suffer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment