Sunday, September 4, 2016

My plan



Ruru the Cat here.  I told you last week how upset I was that my person goes off EVERY DAY to this stupid place called school.  I'm pretty bitter.  Here's my clever plan to show her EXACTLY how unhappy I am with this whole idea of her going off and leaving me for HOURS and HOURS every single day.  If she tries to grab me, I run away.  If she holds me, I slip away.  It's called a protest.  I'm trying to show her exactly what a bad idea this school stuff is.  

I keep hoping this protest will work.  But she keeps going.  Every day, she goes away.  Except for a couple of days a week that is.  So far, my protest doesn't seem to be working.  She still does it.  I have to resort to letting everyone else hug me because I'm so addicted to being snuggled.  I just don't know what else to do to show my wonderful person that she can't do this to me.  I wonder what else I can do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment