Sunday, November 27, 2022

Selfish with My Turkey

 

[MY Turkey. Source]

Ruru the Cat here.  I swear people around here don't seem to get that I'm the center of the world. They had something around here called "Thanksgiving." I sat in the kitchen, specifically ordering some of that turkey meat, and my person's mom gave me only two or three little bits, ALMOST nothing. Honestly. She gave nearly as much to all the other fluffies staring at her and begging, their dorsal tails sticking out of the water. As if they deserve as much as me. 

[MY Whipped Topping: source]

Then, my person's dad had pie with a big pile of whipped, fluffy white stuff. CREAM. And he kept most of it to himself. And when he tried to give me a small taste, he kept missing, and it would drop to the ground. Others would get it. I'm not that small a cat. You should be able to find my mouth with your food pretty easily.  

[MY Rolls: source]

I had to STEAL the rolls from the table because they didn't offer them to me. Well, I bit through the bag and ate some of them while Varya was helping herself to the bread on the counter. But that was MY bread. The dogs got the empty plates because my people didn't save them all for me. What is wrong with my people?  Where's the proper worship? Seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment